The Everest Group has released its Multi-Process Human Resources Outsourcing PEAK 2021 evaluation, marking it the tenth year in a row that ADP has been recognized as a Leader. The PEAK Matrix is a framework used to assess the market success and overall delivery capability of service providers. Everest Group classifies service providers based on three categories: Leaders, Major Contenders and Aspirants.
“ADP’s continued success in the market is underpinned by its focus on innovation and enhanced service delivery capabilities,” says Anil Vijayan, Vice President at Everest Group. “Clients looking to achieve measurable outcomes from their MPHRO investments will benefit from ADP’s investments in its data and analytics capabilities. Furthermore, ADP’s marketplace ecosystem allows clients to extend core capabilities to include a wide range of solutions in areas such as wellness and benefits, thereby, enabling a more holistic approach to employee engagement.”
ADP was recognized for leadership in the following areas:
- Proprietary BPaaS offering, suite of robust HCM solutions, integrations with third-party vendors and a solid technology-stack upgradation roadmap serve as its key strengths
- Analytics tool, ADP® DataCloud, powered by operational data and capable of benchmarking and predictive analytics. This is very useful to clients in the post COVID-19 scenario who may now feel a greater need to benchmark compensation against the industry
- ADP strengthened its HR technology and services capabilities by acquiring Celergo and Global Cash Card
- ADP is in the forefront of leveraging Robotic Process Automation (RPA), AI, and chatbots in its service delivery
- ADP has significantly invested in its mobile app and is improving its service desk capability to improve its delivery quality across its large portfolio of clients
Overall, ADP has been recognized for its ability to adapt to immediate short-term events in ways that have long-term impact.
The evaluation assessed ADP Comprehensive Services, ADP Comprehensive Outsourcing Services, ADP Global Payroll, ADP GlobalView Payroll and ADP Celergo Payroll Services.
We can bring all of this to bear on your business to help you design a better way to work. Take a look at the ADP focused excerpt of the report and reach out to see how ADP can help you create a seamless HR experience.