ADP invites you to get connected to electronic ROEs
Each year, businesses send more than eight million ROEs to Service Canada. Recently, more and more businesses have taken advantage of the ability to produce ROEs electronically.
Benefits of Filing ROEs Electronically:
- Enjoy a longer compliance period – Given recent changes to EI regulations, employers who choose to file electronically may now do so up to five days after the employee’s final pay-end date; rather than after the last day an employee works as required for a paper ROE
- Eliminate mailing and distribution costs – You will no longer need to provide a copy to the employee nor mail the ROE to Service Canada
- Save time and increase your productivity – Electronic ROEs reduce the time you take to administer this government requirement
- Improve the quality and accuracy of ROEs – ROEs you submit electronically comply with all Service Canada validation rules.
- Reduce calls and requests for payroll information from Service Canada – You can virtually eliminate requests for information, since only complete and accurate ROEs can be submitted electronically to Service Canada.
- Improve how you manage employee payments after separation – For up to two years after termination, you can electronically produce amended ROEs to reflect monies you pay to employees after separation.
- Benefit from more flexible deadlines – Electronic ROEs allow you to initiate special off-cycle requests to produce and submit ROEs and/or final payments in between payroll cycles.
For more information, read the bulletin from Service Canada, check out the frequently asked questions or speak to your ADP client service representative.
Enroll today! Simply download the ROE Direct Filing Addendum form and fax it to ADP at 1-866-670-8440.
ROE Direct Filing Addendum Form